Meat Delivery Information
Order Meat Online
Meat delivery online straight to your door. Know exactly what you’re getting when you order meat online.
All nationwide deliveries will be delivered before midday on the scheduled delivery day. You can choose either Wednesday, Thursday or Friday.
- In some remote areas deliveries will arrive before 17:30.
- A signature will be required by DPD unless you leave a comment when you order to leave in a secure location. DPD will re-attempt delivery the next day if there is no-one in to sign for the parcel and there is no safe place mentioned. After two unsuccessful attempts the parcel will be returned to DPD and the customer will be liable for the contents.
- We have a minimum order amount of £35
- Free delivery for orders over £60
- £9.99 Standard Delivery charge for orders under £60
- As standard we aim to deliver within 24 hours
- In some remote areas this is 48 hours
- We use DPD and you will be given a unique tracking code
- Some areas we are unable to deliver to due to the nature of our product
- At Christmas and New Year this year we will have extra delivery slots available which are:
- Saturday 21st December (£5 surcharge)
- Sunday 22nd December (£5 surcharge)
- Monday 23rd December (normal charges apply)
- Monday 30th December (normal charges apply)
We use high performance, thermal insulated packaging. We do this to keep our product between 2 – 7 degrees celsius for up to 72 hours. Keeping your meat fresh whilst in transit. When you order meat online, it’s guaranteed to be fresh and delicious!